Friday, 23 November 2012

Back Again


Hi Everyone I haven't been on in a long time because i was so busy but i am back again :)
                                           Alright some nice photos i took this week


                             
I was playing piano this morning  until i had to go to school i am very happy here

                                                         
Last month I went to my cousins wedding it was so much fun and my now cousin in law Karina looks beautiful .

                                  And some muffins i made they were so yummy
                                  lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of love to you all    
                                                                        Ella xxxx                                                                                                

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back hon! Ooooh those muffins look amazing!

    It's a hugely exciting day where I live today. We're hosting the world premiere of the Hobbit and all of Wellington it seems is getting ready for the red carpet celebrations. Luckily we have fine weather!

    Have a lovely week.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's Ella and you do look happy playing the piano too. Pity I live so far away, I would have enjoyed sharing a muffin with you and your mum :)
    xxx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Ella. How wonderful that you know how to play the piano. I wish I did. I know it takes lots of practice to get good. I love weddings, too. The bride looks beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend and don't stay away so long next time. Love, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those muffins look lovely!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ella Lovely to see your new pictures today :) You look so happy playing the piano and the muffins look delicious! Your cousin's wedding looks very romantic.
    Have a happy weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet post. :0)

    ReplyDelete