Saturday, 1 September 2012

My family

                                            Hi everyone i would like to show you my family

                                   
                                                           These people are my parents

                                                                         
                                                        These people are my three sisters i have no brothers
                                                                                             
                                                                                           
                                                             And this is me as happy as can be (:
                                                                                 Lots of love
                                                                                         Ella xxx
PS CONGRATULATIONS TO PATTY at Lemon Lane Cottage for winning the shabby apple contest
                                                                       

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet family! Hope you have a wonderful week! Shari ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! You're very blessed Ella. Lots of love, sweetheart. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have. God has truly blessed you but I know you already knew that. Thank you for the shout out about me winning the contest. Everything is very cute there so it will take me a while to pick something special. I will share it just as soon as I decide. Have a wonderful weekend. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is you as happy and cute as can be!! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family!! Happy weekend Ella!! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely family :) thanks for sharing your lovely piccies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ella...You are so lucky...such a beautiful family!
    Hope you are having a happy week and thank you so much for visiting me today!
    Susan x
    PS Such a pretty pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ella You have such a lovely family! You look sweet too, and I love the words 'happy as can be'! Thank you for visiting my blog :)
    Wishing you a very happy week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete