Saturday, 15 September 2012

Happy me

                                Hi Everyone i am so happy because i just got back from holidays !!!

                                                                 I saw these puppies online aren't they cute


                                                                                         

They are so cute as soon as i saw them i was like i am going to put them on my blog !!!!
 This picture was taken by my mom that's why she is not in the picture okay if your wondering

                                                                                   


                                                       And finally my parents okay here they are      

                                                                                             

                                                         He he he they're lovely aren't they ???
                                                                   Have an awesome weekend
                                                                                    Ella xxxx
                                                                             


6 comments:

  1. Those puppies are sooooooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously cute puppies Ella and those are such happy pics of your family!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comments..I'm struggling on our old computer at the moment..hopefully all will be sorted out soon!
    Wishing you a happy Sunday,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute puppies Ella, I sort of wish they would stay like that, but not have all the naughty things....like chewing shoes and socks and digging holes. Your family is so lovely, you are a lucky girl.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen Stewart has finally responded to rumors that she's a favorite to play Anastasia Steele.Fifty Shades Of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the book Fifty Shades Of Grey. I am so glad i enjoyed Christian and Ana's story.I like fifty shades movie

    ReplyDelete