Friday, 27 July 2012

my gingerbread men

Hi everyone
The other day i made gingerbread men


                                                  Everyone loved them





                                      Comment on it and i'll give you the recipe

                                         Its a simple recipe and you would love the gingerbread men
                                                                    lots of love
                                                                          Ella xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi baby girl I really enjoyed those gingerbread men, lets make more this weekend :D
    Lots of love
    Momma xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy!!! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellas thanks so much for stopping by to see me,I'm your newest follower :o) happy weekend,xxxlove juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I love our blog i will go to it everyday
      I am glad our my newest follower
      Love from Ella xxx

      Delete
  4. Hey Ella - those gingerbread men look delicious!!
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello gorgeous girl! I am now following you as requested but my google profile isn't working somehow so you don't get my photo on your friend list (which is probably a good thing!). You look just like your mammy. Your gingerbread men look yum! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gingerbread men look fantastic! We love making them here too and we made a whole lot and decorated them as the All Blacks during the rugby world cup!! Lots of fun.
    Leah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gingerbread men look yummy! Hope you're enjoying the summer holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was going to ask 'Where is mine' but if you share the receipe I can make my own!! The do look scrummy.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete