Tuesday, 31 July 2012

A day in Killaloe

Hi Everyone I just went to Killaloe on Friday in the evening
We thought it would be warm but it was cold until the sun came out

      

That was me sitting by the lake 
Then i went for a paddle 



                                                          and it was cold

                                                     
                                                        and then blew bubbles with my bubble wand

                                                 
                                                       and then a dog came over and we loved him

                                              and then i petted him

                                             

                                         so as you can see i had a great time
                                          have a fab week
                                          Lots of love xoxo
                                                  Ella

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! Your dog is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a fun time Ella! Could you send me the recipe for your gingerbread men? You should be able to reply to this comment in your emails so that it goes to my email address. Thanks!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry the weather wasn't warmer but the lake looks beautiful. I am glad you had a good day. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty place Killaloe looks, glad the sun came out for you seeing as it is your summer. What a friendly dog and a nice looking one too. The sun is shining here today, we have one more month of Winter to go. I am home from work today as I didn't sleep much last night because of a sore throat and blocked nose from a cold, so I am enjoying the sunshine.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful day...and so did your dog!!
    Shari ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Ella,Killaloe looks like a lovely place to visit,love your bubble blowing and what a lovely dog,I love Labradors.have a happy week and lots of fun and Hi to your lovely Mum,xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ella!
    LOVE your pics, what a fabulous day you had- and a cute doggy too!!
    Thanks for your lovely comment over at mine. I'm glad you like my shoes and hats!!!
    Have a lovely week.
    I hope you a enjoying your summer holidays.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Ella! Lovely pics - and look at that gorgeous dog. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. See you again soon.

    Leah
    x

    ReplyDelete